Service Specialist Hemostasis EEMEAI
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: SERVICE SPECIALIST HEMOSTASIS EEMEAI
Title of position: Service Specialist Hemostasis EEMEAI
Name of Department: Customer Support EEMEAI
Location: Milan, Italy
This position reports to: Customer Support Director EEMEAI
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: N/A
Ensuring an excellence level of service, consultancy and support to our partners and affiliates within the EEMEAI area, by providing service training, technical product information updates, second level of technical support, troubleshooting and on-site activities on key strategic markets.
- Provide both theoretical and practical instrument Service training to EEMEAI partners and other stakeholders.
- Provide telephone, email, and on-site second level of technical support and troubleshooting to Distributors.
- Coordinate with Distributors and their engineers for supporting customers.
- Carry out technical assistance interventions on customer site in key strategic accounts when needed.
- Support Distributors and Affiliates with a consultancy approach in organizing and improving their local Service structure.
- Organize regular visits to selected countries to provide support to our partners.
- Adopt and implement Corporate Service initiatives into EEMEAI reality.
- Support internal stakeholders on instruments technical requirements.
- Act as primary contact for the manufacturer on quality and performance issues, complaints, parts list maintenance and warranty parts returns.
- Follow defined ISO guidelines and enter Service Reports in SAP when required.
- Follow SOPs for Service Department.
- Support IT Specialist on technical assistance, setting the hardware architecture, security and remote connectivity needed for the correct implementation of Werfen IT solutions.
- Share technical product information updates with all pertinent stakeholders.
- Regularly upload and update internal communication channels with relevant documentation such as manuals, factory technical bulletins and other relevant materials and resources to technically support Distributors and Affiliates.
- Attend international meetings with Manufacturing Service Team to remain current on technical updates, best practices, Service Strategy and Corporate projects.
- Keep EEMEAI Team updated on key Service projects, actions and initiatives.
- Organize Service meetings and conference calls with our partners and Affiliates to share information and align main Services strategies and actions.
- Cooperate with other internal representatives to support EEMEAI and Company’s commercial strategy.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
This position has strict relationships with other Service positions, with Sales, Marketing, Logistic, and of course with all external stakeholders involved in the area of responsibility (distributors, customers, etc.).
Skills & Capabilities:
- Positive and proactive approach
- Leadership and project management skills
- Customer centric approach
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving attitude
- Organizational and time management skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: Engineering, Biomedical engineering or similar degree within the scientific/technological area.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Service Department in the IVD/Medical Devices industry
- Technical background. Minimum knowledge of mechanical and electronic.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Hemostasis will be a plus.
- IT skills will be a plus.
- Language: English proficiency (written and oral).
Up to 50% of working time.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.