It all starts with people
Our talent is, without question, our most important asset. Our employees are the face of Werfen, and they represent our values in their day-to-day interactions with our stakeholders.
Work With Us
Why should you work at Werfen? This is what our people say
- Empowerment and accountability.
- Professional and personal development for all employees.
Value: RESPECT FOR PEOPLE, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
Werfen has never set limits on my potential, and I have had the opportunity to develop in different roles and take on more responsibility. I'm satisfied and motivated every working day.
- We strive to demonstrate open, honest and ethical behavior in everything we do.
- A consistent emphasis on integrity and doing the right thing.
- We are dedicated to improving the patient experience through innovative solutions.
Value: INTEGRITY, RESPECT FOR PEOPLE, HONESTY & HUMILITY
Integrity is key. I’m committed to a code of ethical principles recognized worldwide. Werfen upholds the highest standards of professional behavior, and recognizes the safety and welfare of patients and research partners as an ultimate goal.
- Relevant new strategies and technologies knowledge.
- Team-building as essential for professional growth.
- We share a collaborative culture of success.
- Own your career path through HR programs and tools (IDP, WeLearn).
Value: QUALITY & EXCELENCE, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
Vision and flexibility are just two challenges we face when working with quality. In my 8 years here, I know that building knowledge is key to staying up-to-date with specialized diagnostics. Knowledge sharing is the best approach for our processes and products.
QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE THROUGH TEAMWORK
- We strive to achieve quality results that exceed the expectations of all our stakeholders.
- Our culture is collaborative—we work together to provide world-class support.
- Good opportunities for young talent.
Value: QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
I have worked in R&D at Werfen for 18 years. Our commitment to people, growth opportunities, and values of integrity, leadership and delivery of quality results, creates a positive and productive working environment.
Product Manager Patient Blood Management (PBM) e Whole Blood Hemostasis (WBH)
Send us your CV
If there are currently no vacancies that spark your interest, you can submit your CV here.
TOP CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Leadership & Development Programs
We offer the following options for MBA graduates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience:
Global Employee Program
MBA candidates who demonstrate leadership and learning potential, and who aspire to grow internationally, can opt for our Global Employee Program – consisting of 2-3 positions in different international locations before reaching a target position.
A position at one of our affiliates
Candidates interested in working for Werfen who do not pursue an international career may opt to one of our open positions as a local employee participating in the local recruitment process.