Back Office Customer Service Manager
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: BACK OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Department: Customer Service
The Back Office Customer Service Manager will be responsible for ensuring efficiently recording of Orders from Customers in Europe. This person will supervise the day-to-day functions of the Customer Service Department and align resources efficiency to maintain high standards in Service Levels. This person will monitor the KPI’s results in the department and will work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained. This person will be responsible for all aspects of the recording of orders and enhance the process to reduce time to shipment of goods to customers’ Affiliates in Europe. Will be required permanent contact with departments involved such as: Sales, Marketing, warehouse administration, planning, quality same as with other counterparts in other countries. This involves handling of review of Master data in SAP system, support decision making to resolve peaks of workload, create reports, delivery information or documentation, and demonstrate a proactive attitude with our internal and external customers. Will be responsible for assisting Management with hiring and evaluating employees. In addition, will be responsible for managing and develop skills of the team, identifying training needs, coaching, and mentoring to ensure we are delivering the highest level of customer service possible.
- Supervises and monitors activities of the assigned team to ensure timely, considerate, and accurate responses are being provided to our customers.
- Monitors and adjusts staffing levels to ensure that enquiries are being answered quickly and orders provided with a confirmation within 24 hours, and personally manages VIP account of given area.
- Provides ongoing coaching, guidance, feedback, and motivation to assigned staff to ensure competent performance while adhering to departmental procedures (SOP’s), creating and maintaining a positive, respectful work environment.
- Serves as the first level of escalation for customer complaints and helps to resolve order issues that cannot be solved by the Customer Service Specialist
- Effectively communicates with the European/Global Logistics Responsible on any new developments related to Werfen Customers.
- Assists in developing work instructions and job aids for Customer Service processes in accordance with ISO standards.
- Collaborates with the GBS Client Service Manager/Director to identify continuous improvement initiatives that will reduce the turnaround time, increase customer satisfaction, and enhance our reputation for quality customer service.
- Compiles daily statistical reports relative to department efficiencies using ERP as applicable.
- Ensure information is clearly and accurately conveyed. Regularly conducts Order Review Audits to identify employee training needs.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration or supply chain management or any equivalent business experience
- Minimum 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Prior Team management experience (3 team members minimum)
- Language: Fluent in English and Spanish mandatories. Additional European Language will be a plus.
- Project management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office. Strong ERP (SAP) and CRM experience preferred.
- Knowledge of master data and table files a plus
- Highly recommendable some sort of commercial/sales experience
- EDI knowledge or OCR integration experience
Skills & Capabilities:
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Autonomous Manager
- Continuous seek of Customer satisfaction.
- Excellent in effective written and verbal communication soft skills, attention to detail, adaptability, assertiveness
- Can do attitude.
- Excellent in team working spirit, develops positive Working relationships, both Internally and Externally
- Ability to Lead and Motivate Others
- Confident Decision making
- Ability to anticipate, identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Strong Analytical skills
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.