Sales Representative - Catalonia
About the Position
Title of position: Sales Representative
Name of Department: Sales (Clinical Specialties Division)
This position reports to: Business Line Director
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: N/A
The Sales Rep will be responsible for sales, promotion and technical support to the customers in order to guarantee the right performance of the Global Solutions.
- Promote EC Global Solutions
- Focusing its actions on "Value Selling"
- Perform demonstrations and build trust in our solutions
- Keep clients updated in new techniques, by providing product information and organizing special visits.
- Train customers and ensure correct performance of the Global Solutions
- Follow-up of the client looking for new opportunities for growth
- Control the level of service offered by the different departments of the Company in the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for a budget, should look for business opportunities
- Responsible for the technical interpretation of the tender documents and the preparation of the technical documents (in collaboration with PM, Product Specialist, BUM and BLD)
- Control the market price level and send the first offers/tenders proposal to the Managers
- Complies with the Werfen Code of Ethics.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Area´s annual business budget.
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
BUM’s, Product Managers, Product Specialists, Tender Department, Customer Service, DD and other support functions
Skills & Capabilities
- Team and individual working capacity
- Self-organized, identifies and differentiates the issues that require to be prioritized, works efficiently with quality results. Works well under pressure.
- Market and product knowledge
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about the product lines and the market.
- Shows enthusiasm and passion for all the products of his Division. Conveys the desire to get better knowledge of Clinical Specialties Division Global Solutions.
- Has a deep knowledge of the market and the competition.
- Establishes relations with costumers based on trust and confidence
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about the product lines and the market
- Speaks clear, concisely and is compelling in negative or positive scenarios; listens to people and gets feedback, participates in meetings constructively and he/she is skilled to speak in public.
- His/her strategic vision and deep knowledge of the market allow him/her to foresee changing circumstances and is able to develop new plans and ideas when situations change.
- Accomplishes instructions, responsive to his/her manager’s directives, suggestions and guidance, assumes accountability for his/her own actions, maintains her/his compromises; Meets work delivery deadlines on time or notifies alternative plans.
- Sales & influencing skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position
- Preferably education of a BS from an accredited institution with a major in health-related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a business unit or division within the medical device sector (sales and marketing experience)
- Experience in Spanish medical device market
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong healthcare industry knowledge
- Language skills: Spanish (fluent level), English (conversational level)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft ® Windows environments and Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Required: No
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.