IT Support Specialist
About the Position
Position Title: IT Support Specialist
Name of Department: Iberia HelpLine
This position reports to: Iberia HelpLine Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: No direct reports
Its main function will be providing support to IT applications related to the Diagnostics sector in Clinical Analysis Laboratories. The candidate will hold excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) due to its relationship with different profiles, mainly in the tech field, but also in commercial and clinical specialists and managers. The support will be mostly via telephone and through remote access SW.
He or she will be integrated into a very communicative team of Clinical and IT Specialists, who develop professionally with continuous and qualified training in very specific products developed within our organization.
- Immediate joining.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Integration in a consolidated team with excellent professional and development expectations in a highly technified and dynamic environment.
- Continuous training courses.
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 08:00 to 18:00.
- Availability to provide remote phone guards.
Certifications and background
Must be a Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Information and Technology, Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar.
Min Knowledge & Experience desirable for the position:
- Former studies as a Technical IT background or bachelor’s degree in IT environment.
- Excellent computer skills as a Network and Systems Administrator.
- SQL knowledge and Database Administration experience.
- Must be familiar with Virtualized Environments (VMware or others).
- Basic knowledge in messaging analysis.
- Basic knowledge in LOG files interpretation.
- Should provide excellent phone skills while cases resolution.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Perfect command of Spanish.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Telephone and Customer Support skills.
- Must be autonomous, have initiative and very responsible to carry out tasks under its own responsibility.
- Teamwork and communication capabilities.
- Accustomed to solving problems in a short space of time, maintaining control and strong analytical skills.
- Must be a moderately extroverted profile, optimistic and enthusiastic.
- Medium / high emotional stability, with a reliable self-esteem.
- Be accountable for solving customer incidents in due time and fulfilling customer expectations.
- Act autonomously and escalate any situation that may impact customer expectations.
- Maintain assertive and healthy communication with customers and co-workers.
- Maintain himself updated in his technical knowledge and skills.
- Maintain himself updated in his knowledge of processes and tools defined by HelpLine Department and the company.
- Know and follow the ethic code of the company.
- Experience in Ticketing systems and cases resolution support.
- Knowledge in Application Servers WildFly, JBoss, OC4J.
- Knowledge in HL7 and ASTM message systems.
- Experience in LINUX Operating Systems.
- Specific knowledge in Laboratory Information Systems (LIS).
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Mainly with customers, IT staff, Lab Technicians, Doctors or any other profile related with Laboratories.
- IT Werfen Consultants in Regional Areas.
- Sales staff and Key Account Managers.
- Product Managers, Product Support and development team.
Local and International mobility:
Based in Barcelona.
The candidate might have residence in Barcelona or surroundings, but not mandatory.
Possibility of travelling 20% of time, mainly in Spain.
Depending on experience and profile.
Will get an Objective bonus per year.
There will be 24x7 guards after consolidation of the training period.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.